Saturday, August 28, 2010

honey mustard turkey with snap peas

On Friday, I made Honey Mustard Turkey with Snap Peas for lunch before hitting the road.  It turned out just fine, but nothing special?  I made my own honey mustard sauce from dijon mustard and honey, instead of buying a marinade.
I had couscous on the side, and put some honey mustard sauce in it to spice it up.  I think I'm officially obsessed with couscous.  YUM!
This morning I was supposed to run 4 miles, but my legs were sooo tired.  I got to meet up with my friend Dan to go for a run in Arlington.  We made it 2.75 miles and I was ready to quit.  We averaged 10:34 minute miles, which probably explains why I was so tired!  He runs a little faster than I'm used to - but it was nice to be pushed!  It wasn't 4 miles, but I'm happy with it because I pushed myself and still got up and ran.
Sorry for the quick post - I'm on the way to a friend's wedding!

1 comment: