Monday, September 6, 2010

apology.

Blog World,

I'm sorry.  I've been a terrible blogger.  My terrible blogging began with a failure of a run on Tuesday.  I ran about 1.85 miles before I was just in too much pain to keep going, and never managed to finish the 3 miles I set out to do.  Then, on Wednesday I went out of town, and it was pretty impossible to run Wednesday-Sunday.  I DID manage to hike 4.5 miles on Thursday, 3 miles on Saturday, and 2-ish miles on Sunday.

Not only has running been less than stellar, but I haven't cooked a THING since my last post.  Well -- that's not entirely true.  I cooked on my trip.  I haven't cooked any recipes from the cookbook since my last post.  And with some other life complications, I didn't manage to make it to the grocery store today either.  I have high hopes to make a grocery list and cook a few things this week, though, I swear!

Anyway, I just wanted to say sorry to my loyal and wonderful readers, and let you know I'll be back from my mini hiatus soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment