Tuesday, June 29, 2010

indian food truck.

I meant to make a plan for dinner during work today, and then grocery shop on my way home.  But things don't always go as planned, and at 7:15 when I was still in my office, I realized I was not picking a recipe, nor was I going to the grocery store, and thus, I couldn't cook.  That's okay, because one of my friends had been telling me that I absolutely HAD to go to the "Indian food truck" aka Indian Food on Wheels, conveniently located less than 2 blocks from my office.  So, to the Indian Truck I went.

(Pictures from the Herald-Sun and Yelp.)

I ordered the beef with a side of spinach and potatoes.  My favorite Indian dish is Palak Paneer, which is a spinach dish with cheese.  This spinach and potato dish (apparently called Aloo Palak?) may have just beat out Palak Paneer for most delicious Indian food.  The beef was also made in a fantastic sauce.
Basically, I think I know what I'll be getting every time I don't want to cook for the entire school year.  It was that good.  Better than the Indian food I often splurge for on campus.  Yum.  Ok - goal for tomorrow: cook something to share with ya'll... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment