Friday, July 16, 2010

grilled lunch

I had two pieces of chicken left to use before we headed out for the weekend, so I grilled lunch today!  I made Grilled Honey-Mustard Chicken Sandwiches.  I'm getting much more confident in my grilling skills.  I even toasted the bread for the sandwiches:
Although two of the pieces were a little darker than I personally would have liked.  The sauce was delicious - honey and dijon mustard, a perfect combo of sweet and spicy.  Final product:
Scott gives this a rating of "great" but suggested that I might want to cut the chicken into strips after cooking it next time.  As you can see this made a monster-sized sandwiches - and perhaps smaller pieces of chicken would have been useful.

For real this time - happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I bet some bacon would have totally been nifty on top ;)

    ReplyDelete