First, I made the mixture:
So, there you have it - I managed to make two new recipes in September! I also ran really consistently. I use the running AHEAD Training Log on Facebook to track my runs (good to know when it's time for new shoes), and a looking back I can say:
- I ran a total of 69.7 miles
- I had three long runs: 9.3 miles. 10.2 miles, and 7.8 miles
- I ran 16 times overall - which is basically every other day on average!
- My pace varied from 9:08 on a 2.7 mile run to 11:29 on my 10.2 mile run
- That being said, on most of my runs my pace was in the 10:20-10:40 range, which means I am getting faster over time (this summer it was more consistently around 11:00).