Tuesday, January 8, 2013

the holidays in photos

So, I've failed at running recently, but I promise to get back to my Tuesday weekly running/working out updates next week.  Suffice to say that since Susan's visit, I have run twice: once I attempted a 2.6 mile run in 17 degree weather, and then on Saturday (the 5th) I finally ACTUALLY ran, about 7.5 miles, with M... 5 solid miles of runing and 2.5 miles of run/walking.

Rather than writing a recap of my holiday season, I will share some photos from Christmastime through New Year's.  Enjoy, and happy 2013!
first Christmas tree at the cabin in Maine
all decorated!

popovers! yum!

Christmas morning
pretty look at the tree at night :)
post-Christmas snow at the lake
bff's bachelorette!
grad school ladies on NYE
more NYE fun
how was your holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment